Count On Me – Bruno Mars


.
Count On Me – Bruno Mars
.
si la si la si la si / If you ever find yourself
la si la si la si la si si si / Stuck in the middle of the sea
la si sol mi / I’ll sail the world
si la sol / To find you
.
si la si la si la si / If you ever find yourself
si si la si la si RE si / Lost in the dark and you can’t see
la si sol mi / I’ll be the light
si la sol / To guide you
.
DO DO RE MI RE si / Find out what we’re made of
si DO si la sol DO si la sol la / When we are called to help our friends in need
.
Refrão:
si si sol si RE / You can count on me
sol fa# si RE / Like one, two, three
fa# fa# mi / I’ll be there
sol DO si la sol DO si / And I know when I need it
la sol sol si RE / I can count on you
sol fa# si RE / Like four, three, two
fa# fa# mi / You’ll be there
sol DO si la sol DO si la / Cause that’s what friends are supposed to do
la sol / Oh, yeah
sol la si SOL FA# / Ooh ooh ooh uh uh
sol la si FA# MI RE / Ooh ooh ooh uh uh
DO si / Yeeeah yeah

Comments